Tankless Water Heater VS Conventional
Looking to install or replace an existing water heater? We’ll work with you to determine your needs and recommend a perfect solution based off of those needs. Below are the most important factors to consider between tankless water heaters (heats cold water on demand only as you need it) and conventional water heaters (use gas flame or electric heating element to heat the water) and to help you make an informed decision.
Conventional Water Heater
- Depending on your local utility costs, gas water heaters are typically less expensive to operate than an electric.
- Easy installation procedure (if replacing existing conventional water heater).
- Can handle a large amount of water usage.
- When you lose power, there is a reserve of hot water for a short time period.
- Generally less expensive than tankless water heaters.
Tankless Water Heater
- Endless hot water supply
- More energy efficient than conventional hot water tank (by about 50%)
- Require less space in your home
- Instant hot water
6-10 Year Water Heater Warranty
If your New Act Construction / Plumbing installed Water Heater (30-40-50 Gallon Gas Tank Style) fails within the warranty period, New Act will fix it at no charge. And that includes labor! We are talking about any failure not just tank failures like our competitors cover. If it leaks on the last day of your warranty New Act will install a new water heater for free, no questions asked and that includes labor!
GE Water Heater Owners: Due to manufacturing and design issues beyond our control, we do not repair or replace parts on General Electric water heaters. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are happy to replace your troubled water heater with a new unit that is fully warranted and serviced by Mike Diamond Services.